West Allis Cosmetic Dentistrty
Your smile speaks before you even say a word
A bright smile can light up your whole face, and adds vibrancy to your overall look. However, there are instances when we are not completely satisfied with the way our smiles – and our teeth – look, for various reasons. Cosmetic dentistry combines the medical expertise and a form of artistic talent to give you the smile you have always longed for. While traditional or general dentistry focuses on oral health and the prevention/treatment of dental problems, cosmetic dentistry also addresses improving a person’s mouth, teeth and smile.
COSMETIC DENTAL TREATMENTS CAN:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.